- Youth and Democracy
- CBSE National Science Exhibition 2022-23
- CBSE National Science Exhibition 2022-23, Day 1
- Class Assembly : Grade VII- Damodar
- Seva Mela – ‘Learning and Earning for a cause’ on the occasion of CHILDRENS’ DAY
- A Rocksport Day-Out Program, Grades V & Vi
- LotusMUN’22-SHAPE THE NARRATIVE
- LOTUS MUN-SHAPE THE NARRATIVE
- Commfluence 2022- ‘Market Kshetra - Embrace the Uncertainty’
- GRADE VIII CONGO ASSEMBLY REPORT
- Report on Interact to Innovate
- Scholar Badge Ceremony: Grades IX, X & XI (2021-22 Batch)
- Scholar Badge Ceremony: GRADE V (2021-22 Batch)
- Grade III – Levelled Reading Programme
- Stepping Stones Workshop
- PARENT – TEACHER CONFERENCE, Primary Wing
- Innovative Trails Workshop Report
- Student Council 2021-2022
- National Technology Day
- Research-Based Class Assembly on SDG-Good Health and Well-Being
- Mother’s Day Celebration
- World Creativity and Innovation Day: Grades VII & VIII
- World Earth Day
- International Day of Multilateralism and Diplomacy for Peace
- Virtual Parent Participation programme - Grade 2
- Report on Earth Day
- Heritage Day Report Misra 18 Apr'22
- In-house workshops for Teachers
- Report on Buddy and Group Reading by Ms. Dalbir Kaur Madan
- Language and Communication Skills Workshop By Ms. Kiran Misra 29 Mar'22
- Non-Violence Communication Workshop By Ms. Sudha Shankar 26 Mar'22
- Vocational Education Clubs (Senior Wing)
- Fit Kid Orentiation Programme 05th Mar'22
- International Mother Language Day 21st Feb'22
- International Mother Language Day 21st Feb'22
- Parent Orientation Day
- Parent Teacher Conference
- Vocational Education Clubs (Middle Wing)
- World Radio Day 14 Feb'22
- Republic Day 26 Jan'22
- International Education Day 24 Jan'22
- Lohri Celebrations 13 Jan'22
- National Mathematics Day
- Talentore'21 24 Dec'21
- Christmas Celebrations 24 Dec'21
- Grade Pre-Nursery School Reopening
- Parent Participation Programme
- Indian Constitution Day
- World Television Day
- Primary Block Celebrates Ganga Utsav
- International Day of Tolerance 16th November
- Children's Day 2021 14th November
- International Day Of Older Persons(Pn-Prep) 1st October
- German Unity Day (IV-X) 1st October
- International Day of Peace 21st September
- Commfluence 2021, Market Kshetra: Aspire to be a Unicorn 17th September
- Parent Teacher Conference -Primary 4th and 11th September
- Pratibha -' Gallant for Talent ' 6th - 10th september
- National Sports Day 31st August
- Mentor Connect Programme - Grades IV - VIII 20th August 21
- 'Dosti ke do pal' 18th and 19th August
- IT Fest-BinaryBots - 31st July'21
- Lotus MUN'21-25th July'21
- Lotus MUN'21-24th July'21
- School Excellence Award 2020- in the category of Best CBSE schools, Sports Education, STEM Education, Techno smart School of the Year, for enriching the standards in imparting excellence in education to the gen next learners by Brainfeed
- Ranked No.2 in India, No.1 in Haryana & Ranked No.1 in Gurugram, ‘India`s Top 20 CBSE School’ by EducationToday.co 2019
- ReTHINK INDIA Futuristic Schools of India 2019 for eduINTERNATIONALIZATION
Lotus Valley International School, Gurugram, was recognized and awarded as a Futuristic School of India under the thematic category of eduINTERNATIONALIZATION by re:think India 2019.
- ‘Trailblazer’ for its Invaluable Contribution for the nurturing and promoting the best practices in its library programme, by Bandana Sen Library Awards 2019
- India School Rankings 2019-20, EDUCATION WORLD
Lotus Valley International School, Gurugram was bestowed with yet another coveted award to its credit- An award for being ranked #15 PAN India, #10 in Delhi-NCR and #3 in Gurugram and Best Campus Architecture & Design, according to the EducationWorld India School Rankings 2019-20.
- India’s Top- 50 Prestigious School Jury Awards 2019
We are proud to share that “Lotus Valley International School, Gurugram” has been awarded India’s Prestigious School Jury Awards 2019, for ‘Innovative Leader Award’ in a survey conducted by Education Today for exemplary contribution to the field of education.
Mrs Anita Malhotra, the Founder Principal of Lotus Valley International School, Gurugram was also felicitated and selected amongst the ‘50 Effective Principals 2019’ by the Jury Panel of Education Today.co
Education World India School Rankings 2018-19
Lotus Valley International School, Gurugram takes pride in achieving and adding yet another coveted award to its credit - An award earned for being ranked #15 PAN India, #10 in Delhi-NCR and #3 in Gurgaon, according to the EducationWorld India School Rankings 2018-19.
Scoolstars Leadership Awards
We are proud to share that Lotus Valley International School, Gurugram received yet another award by ScoolStars – National School Excellence Award for Leadership in Co-Curricular Education (For outstanding commitment and exceptional efforts in promoting Co- curricular Education 2018-19). Principal, Mrs Anita Malhotra was awarded certificate of Excellence for Thought Leadership in Co- curricular Education 2018-19.
Women Empowerment Award- Mrs Anita Malhotra
Mrs Anita Malhotra, the Founder Principal of Lotus Valley International School, Gurugram was felicitated with the “Black Swan Award for Women Empowerment” to India’s Greatest Brands & Leaders 2017-18 – Celebrating India’s 71 Years of Independence – Pride of the Nation by Asia One, on 10th September 2018 at Taj Lands End Hotel, Mumbai. On this occasion the Asia one declared Lotus Valley International School, Gurugram as ‘India’s Greatest Brands 2017-18. She received this prestigious Award from Ms Karishma Kapoor, the actress. Mrs Maneka Sanjay Gandhi, Union Minister for Women and Child Development was the Chief Guest on this occasion.
Notification regarding CBSE Re Examination
Lifetime Achievement Award
Heartiest Congratulations to Dr. Shayama Chona, Patron, Lotus Valley International School, Gurgaon on receiving the ‘Lifetime Achievement Award’.
Rank In Top 20 CBSE School
Under the leadership of Mrs. Anita Malhotra, Lotus Valley International School, Gurgaon’ has been Ranked No.3 in India and Ranked No.2 in Haryana / Gurgaon, under the Category of India`s Top 20 CBSE School in a survey conducted by Education Today.co.
Principal Mrs. Anita Malhotra, Received India's Top Parents Choice Award
Principal Mrs. Anita Malhotra, received India's Top Parents Choice Award for gaining maximum number of votes from parents in a survey conducted by Education Today.co.
It gives us immense pleasure to share the accolades won by our learners from Grade- III- Sparrows.
Arjun Mittal participated in Haryana State Roller Skating Championship and won a Silver and a Bronze Medal to his credit.
Aanya Mittal secured First Position in State level Marrs Spellbee Competition and won a Trophy for the same.
Australia - India BRIDGE School Partnership Project
Lotus Valley International School, Gurgaon has been selected as one of the eight schools from India to participate in the Australia- India BRIDGE School Partnership Project.